Tuesday, Aug 9, 2022


Seeing is believing. A picture is worth a thousand words. Visualization practices help business leaders and professionals envision a big picture with ..

title Seeing is believing. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Visualization practices help business leaders and professionals envision a big picture with information-based insight and ecosystem viewpoints to understand performance vividly; reimagine change, motivate and lead a smooth business transformation persuasively.

Visualize ideas to spark imagination:
We are stepping into the era with choices, design and people centricity. visualization enables people to design new products or solutions for bridging the innovations of tomorrow with the business realities of today. Visualization is not for entertainment only. Talented designers have the ‘visual’ ability to “see” an idea and express it in visual terms via interactive way. Talented data analysts use visualization tools to see the beauty in information. 

The delight brought by visualization can stimulate imagination, gain an understanding of problems in an intuitive way, allow the people to analyze problems and mentally iterate through possible solutions to find the best fit. Empathize with the problem/issue that brought about the suggestion/comment/ideas.

Visualize with color-to-highlight key point:
Seeing is believing. Advanced data visualization is based on the fact that 70% of the human sensory receptors are dedicated to vision while the other four senses share the remaining 30%. The appropriate visual design allows users to examine and perceive a large amount of information very quickly and to use them to see the big picture or to identify any items that deserve attention and further analysis.

 Effective scorecard or dashboard provides visual, summarized presentations of whether "results" are being achieved/trending as expected, or not. A well-balanced scorecard measures key strategic measures along with the things that drive those measures, allows you to focus on the most important things and tailor the needs of varying business stakeholders. A handy dashboard has to show dense business information on small spatial space that communicates unambiguously, simply and rapidly.

Visualize the future to lead change: If linguistic logic enables us to cool down and make analytical reasoning; then visualized graphics or pictures help us to understand things holistically, touching based on reality, and reimagining the future in an inspirational way. A strategic roadmapping can be more visualized and interactive, helping business leaders and professionals proactively look for opportunities to improve; identify barriers on the way, and reach the clearly defined vision dynamically. 

Thus, it’s important to develop visualization methods which can leverage multi-factors in discovering patterns or hidden meanings, unifying the common view of strategic business goals, design a comprehensive business transformation scenario and take step-by-step change actions.

Visualization is not always easygoing. There is a big challenge to develop visual thinking skills, the ability to see object-relationships morphing through space-time, as well as the ability to see the "gaps' ' between object relationships and map these into the future. People perceive things differently as well as articulate things in different ways. They have to be able to interpret and draw a conclusion based on what they are visualizing and that often comes down to being taught how to interpret what they are seeing. Visualization can make the world as colorful as it is.


By: Pearl Zhuhttp://www.blogger.com/profile/[email protected]
Title: Uniquevisualization
Sourced From: futureofcio.blogspot.com/feeds/6220884479143923605/comments/default
Published Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 02:19:00 +0000

Read More

Did you miss our previous article...